How to prepare for an abortion
Current Prescribed Medication List
Please make sure to bring a list of all medications you are currently taking with you to your appointment. It is also very important that a staff member be made aware of any medication allergies you may have.
There are absolutely NO guests allowed in this facility.
- The exception is for a patient who is a minor, they will have to have a parent present for the initial appointment.
- We ask that you refrain from having sex 48 hours prior to your procedure.
What to Bring/Not Bring
- For security reasons, we do NOT allow any purses, bags, backpacks, or children in the building.
- We do NOT allow outside food or drink.
- We do have water available for patients in the waiting room.
- You may bring your form of identification, form of payment, phone, and keys.
- The form identification you bring will be required to have a photo of you and your date of birth on it. An example would be your driver’s license or passport.
- You may bring your cell phone. With that being said there will be no calls on speaker, no pictures, and nothing that will disturb other patients and or staff members. To watch videos or listen to music, we require you use headphones.
What to Eat
- We ask that you please eat breakfast the morning of your abortion procedure.
- Do not eat fast food or anything that is greasy, spicy or fried.
**Please inform us upon your arrival if you are nauseated. **
What to Wear
- Please wear a two piece outfit (NO rompers/jumpers, or dresses).
- Make sure you wear underwear that a pad can be placed into.
- NO thongs.
- You may also want to bring a light sweater or jacket since we do keep the building cool.
Beware of Crisis Pregnancy Centers they do not support a woman’s right to choose.